Big Joe Pot & Saucer - White & Copper
Branching out from ceramics and clay for the first time, Chive wasn’t sure where they were going to end up when they starting playing with iron as the medium for the Joe pots and saucers. They really wanted to achieve a modern and clean look that could also work in a more traditional environment. They used warm tones of copper and bronze contrasted against textures and subtle patterns in earthy colors like brown, green and mahogany and they hit the nail on head. Each pot has a matching saucer to give them a clean, polished look.
Your plants will feel sophisticated and cool in these planters. Just remember, if you keep your Joe’s in a consistently hot and sunny area make sure you check the soil for dryness a little more frequently than you would for a ceramic planter as the heat with dry it out quicker.
- Material: Iron
- Dimensions: 5" diameter, 5" tall
- Finish: brushed or shiny depending on style
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- 5" houseplant and tropical plant size
- Modern Rustic Aesthetic
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a Hoya Carnosa, Pilea Baby Tears, Monstera