Kindness Matters Gallery Wrap Panels 24" x 12"
Some of our most loved authors and personalities weigh in on why kindness matters. We hope it inspires someone to be kind and maybe even carry out a random act of kindness whenever possible.
This art print features the following sayings and more printed inside the phrase "Kindness Matters:
- Carry out a random act of kindness with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. - Princess Diana
- My wish for you is that you continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
- He who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Do your little bit of good where you are, it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. - Desmond Tutu
- Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.
- Always be kind, for every one is fighting a hard battle. - Plato
- Be silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. - Emerson
- The greatest thing that we can do is to help somebody know that they are loved & capable of loving. - Fred Rogers
- Love is kind. - 1 Corinthians 13
- Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world. - Pema Chodron
- Ask yourself have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. - Annie Lennox
Available to custom order in 3 sizes (all sizes are 2" deep). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about custom ordering. The other size options are:
- 36" x 72"
- 23" x 46"
- 12" x 24"